Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hey Everyone.

What are you going to do at the weekend? I'm not doing anything really, Probablly sleepppp, Got 3 more days of school until that though :-( I hate school, I no it might have a point but otherwise D:<
I think school obviously helps you but, its abit OTT dont you think, 8:30 to 3:20?
Its like 7 hours and IT SHUD BE SHORTER! Like 11:00 to 4:00 : - 5 hours is better then 7 tho :D
Whats with school uniform? It might look neat and tidy and pro but honestly without school uniform I think school would be funner :D
The 1 and I SAY 1 GOOD REASON for school is that you get friends there, otherwise its dung.
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hello Daydo,
    I would like a signature please. As I think i have to comment here because you cant comment on the page but here we go, I would like the same sizes as corkie32 please. I love her signature too, So text: Anyone you thinks suitable for an elegant girl, Some pretty features, eg. Heart stars twirls for a beauty queen, and because I feel im so sassy and elegant like a princess, I would like the saying beneath, Elegant leg swinger, Beauty Queen. and The name SassySolly in pink writing please.

    ReplyDelete